Maine Seniors: For the Prime of Your Life -
The core content of Maine Seniors - For the Prime of Your Life was a radio program on Stephen King's Zone Corporation. Here are some of the recordings in mp3 format:
- Lola Orcutt, Residential Review, "Selecting a home for a loved one"
- Kris Long, Winterberry Heights
- Russ Van Arsdale, Prime Movers, "Barbershop Music"
- Dr. Len Kaye, Center on Aging
- Economist Charles Colgan of the Muskie School, "The economics of Maine's aging population"
- Charles Colgan / Len Kaye, "The many economic and community benefits of our aging population"
- Glen Michaels, Volunteers of America (VOA)
- Melissa Morrill, Director of Seniors Services, Volunteers of America
- Nancy Steeves, Northeast Hearing and Speech
- Clara Swan, Prime Movers, "90+ and still making it happen"
- General Major Nelson Durgin, Senior and Prime Mover; Amy Cotton, Certified Geriatric Nurse, Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3
- "The Old Fashioned Conversation" with content by Hunter Howe, read by host David Nealley
- Henry Stupakewicz, "90 years old, making pottery and making a difference", Part 1 | Part 2
- Mary Adams, Organizer of Maine's Ronald Reagan Day at the Capitol
- Steve Bowler, Residential Review, Dirigo Pines
- Katie LaCombe, Residential Review, Marketing Director at The Residence at Tall Pines
- Rene Letourneau, AAA, Here There and Everywhere, "On multi-generational travel"
- Maine Seniors: For the Prime of Your Life, Radio Show Review
- Dr. Len Kaye, "Seniors staying active and fit", Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 (with Walt Abbott)
- Dr. Len Kaye, "Taking care of our loved ones at home," with Rick Alexander, and Virginia Fortier, Part 1 | Part 2
- Dr. David Douglass, Optometrist, Eye Center Northeast
- Beth Lawrence, Founder, Aging Excellence Throughout Maine
- Park Morrison of The Owls Head Transportation Museum
- Jennifer Eastman, Attorney with Rudman & Winchell, Elder Law and Estate Planning, Part 1 | Part 2
- Deanna Partridge with the Hammond Street Senior Center
- Susan Gigeure of Care & Comfort, Part 1 | Part 2
- Tomlin Perkins Coggeshall, Founder of Frances Perkins Center, and Director Barbara Burt
- Larry Henry, Vice President of Medicare Advantage programs for Martin's Point Health Care, Part 1 | Part 2
- Host David Nealley on The Way We Show Respect and Care for Seniors